Garnier Skin Active Soothing Day Cream With Rose Water 50ml
Garnier® Hydrating + Soothing Botanical Day Cream with Rose Water moisturises daily to intensely soothe your skin, and leaves it feeling soft and supple.
Garnier Hydrating + Soothing Botanical Day Cream with Rose Water is a new generation of daily moisturiser with 96% of ingredients sourced from natural origin. Specifically formulated for normal to sensitive skin:
- Enriched with Rose Water, known for its skin soothing properties. The formula hydrates the skin and restores softness and suppleness.
- Enriched with naturally derived antioxidant, to help protect skin day after day against the harmful effects of the environment and external aggressors.
Suitable for sensitive skin, this formula contains 96% of ingredients sourced from natural origin. The remaining 4% are ingredients that guarantee the sensoriality and preservation of our product. Free from parabens, silicones and artificial colourants.